6 SHOWS: Friday Mar.19, Saturday Mar.20 & Sunday Mar.21
1:00pm & 3:00pm
Limit of 50 seats for each performance
Join the Vancouver Island Symphony’s Back Row Brass Quintet as they present an intimate open-air Christmas Concert under the big tent to put you in the holiday spirit! Safe, Fun, Memorable!
The Vancouver Island Symphony will present these concerts using health regulations as outlined by the Government of British Columbia. There are specific rules, and we will be following them for everyone’s safety.
• Concerts will be held on private property outside and can accommodate 50 audience members that will be seated with social distancing in place. The exact concert location address will be provided once you book your ticket.
• Concerts will be 45 minutes in length with audience members arriving no more than 30 minutes ahead and leaving no later than 30 minutes after the concert.
• Your name will be on a list at the tent where you check in upon arrival. This list allows us to track everyone in attendance for purposes of Covid tracking.
• Parking is on the street.
• Audience Members are asked to wear a mask upon entry and exit getting from their car to their seat.
• Seating will be provided by the Symphony.
• A washroom will be available for Emergencies ONLY.
• Audience members can sit in their COVID bubbles – it is best to advise ahead of time if your Covid bubble is bigger than 2 people.
• Audience members agree that they will NOT attend if they are sick or not feeling well.
• Dress for all weather conditions. Audience members will be able to sit under a large tent – with open walls.
• If we were not able to offer these concerts due to a change in Covid regulations; the VIS would offer these 3 options instead:
1. A ticket to the Christmas & Brass LIVE STREAM on December 4 or another VIS show during the 2020-21 season.
2. A tax receipt for the value of your tickets.
3. A refund for your tickets.