Port Theatre Safety Protocols
The Port Theatre Society is pleased to provide a safe experience for everyone.
Your health and safety are important to us! Thank you for your patience as we continue to update this page with the newest information.
What to expect at the theatre:
Currently, the Port Theatre is open at 100% capacity. The provincial health mask mandate has been lifted, but we strongly encourage you to wear your mask in consideration of others. All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- The main entry doors into the lobby will open 1 hour before showtime. The parkade door will also open 1 hour before showtime. Entry into the theatre house will be 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your convenience.
- Please avoid congregating in the lobby or theatre aisles.
- If you need assistance with your tickets, please contact the Ticket Centre (250-754-8550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- There is no coat check so please bring any personal items with you into the theatre.
If you, or anyone from your party, feels unwell before the performance please do not attend. Please contact our Ticket Centre for assistance.
If you’re unwell, please do not attend
If you or anyone from your party feels unwell before the performance, please do not attend. Please contact the Port Theatre Ticket Centre at 250-754-8550:
Monday to Friday 11am to 4pm, Saturday 12 to 5pm, and always open 2 hrs. before a ticketed showtime,
or by e-mail at email@example.com for options regarding tickets.
Babes-in-arms are not permitted for adult performances. Please check with the Ticket Centre regarding specific event restrictions.
At a suitable break in the performance, latecomers will be escorted to available seats in the back of the concert hall.
As a courtesy to performers and your fellow patrons, please turn off cellular phones and personal entertainment devices. The use of any type of audio or visual recording is strictly prohibited.
Some patrons have serious allergies to strong fragrances, forcing them to leave the theatre. In consideration for those seated around you, please refrain from wearing perfume, aftershave or other scented products.