This season, our 20th anniversary, takes us deeper into the tapestry that is Canadian culture. Together, we weave new stories and new experiences into our lives. We’re so proud to celebrate 20 years of community support and community impact. None of it would be possible without the help of so many people! We’d like to take this time to thank EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU who’s been part of The Port Theatre and its ongoing success.
- Port Theatre members and donors
- Passionate volunteers — who’ve dedicated thousands of hours
- Sponsors and funders — investors in the arts!
- Talented artists — singers, dancers, comedians, actors and musicians!
- Behind-the-scenes talent — directors, writers, costumers, photographers, makeup artists, choreographers, promoters, sound technicians, lighting technicians, carpenters, teachers and more!
- Dedicated board members
- Community partners
- Hardworking staff
- Every single audience member
The Port Theatre and the arts remain a pillar of entertainment, cultural and economic sustainability in our community. Thank you for supporting The Port Theatre! Take a moment to watch this video with Wilson Pascoe, our Assistant Technical Director, as he shares his thoughts on how lucky Nanaimo is to have this beautiful 800-seat theatre on the waterfront.